Disclaimer: I received free entry to Rock & Roll Chicago race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
I ran my fourth Rock & Roll 5K this morning. The weather was not amazing this morning as I went out but the misting rain at the end felt fantastic. I thought about some reasons why to come and run and Race Chicago.
1. Distances for everyone 5k, 10k, half marathon and of course the challenges
2. The medals and the more races you do the more you get.
3. Visiting all the Chicago neighborhoods so much to see and do.
4. The food, run all the races and eat all the food my friends!
5. Sports, I am partial to baseball at this time of year but the women's Sky, and soccer matches are also frequent summer favorites.
6. Summer in a city with beaches, accessible bikes and paths to let you explore
7. The museums and architecture
8. The on course entertainment
9. It is a great training half and one of the only timed early in marathon training to test race day scenario nutrition and pacing
10. The pricing is now 2019 presale available online or at the expo